When the verdict hits listen to Attorney Davis of the Davis Bozeman
Police Brutality in Our Community:
Tips & Strategies from Attorney Mawuli Davis
(Mike Brown – Ariston Waiters – Trayvon Martin – Kendrick Johnson – Baby Bou Bou)
Davis| Bozeman sponsored Community Partner Events
Women’s Self Defense Class
hosted by the SisterCARE Alliance
Sunday, December 7, 2014
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Self Defense Moves | Rape Prevention Tactics | 7 Traits of a Potential Attacker and more
Davis|Bozeman Law Firm
4153B Flat Shoals Pkwy
Decatur, GA 30034
Empowering Ourselves Now Conference 2014 Footage
Empowering Ourselves Now Conference:
Asserting our Rights and Educating Beyond Ferguson
Atlanta, Georgia | October 24-25, 2014
Register yourself or a group online now at www.empoweringconfernece.org
Mission Our mission is to host a dynamic conference that provides community members:
1. Organizing tools and strategies
2. Connections with existing partner organizations
3. Space for strategic thinking and exchange, and their critical resources needed to continue building a sustainable movement for political, social, and economic justice.
hosted by the DeKalb Lawyers Association
Watch the recording of this event by clicking the image below.
- Trayvon Martin Case: Legal & Political Analysis
- The Davis Bozeman Law Firm Joins the Protest:
- [hdvideo id=18 flashvars=”autoplay=false & zoom=true” ]
The Davis Bozeman Law Firm has demonstrated a genuine concern and support for uplifting our community by providing:
- pro bono (free) legal services;
- “Know Your Legal Rights” Workshops; and
- financial support to programs and initiatives that educate and empower.
- Some examples of The Davis Bozeman Law Firm’s willingness to provide legal services to community members in need are provided below:
- Representation of garbage truck driver maced in the face by police and arrested while on route emptying garbage.
- Representation of four male high school students falsely accused of burglary as they walked through an apartment complex..
- Representation of advocates for the homeless arrested in City Hall Protest.
- Mawuli representing former City Councilman Derrick Boazman and other advocates for the homeless.
- Atlanta student, youth, and community organizers for the “Jena 6” protest.
- Provides monthly support for Kilombo Institute. (Home School Program)
- Sponsors Gresham Park Youth Baseball and Football Teams.
- Sponsor for Cedar Grove Middle Grove Step Team, Annual Malcolm X Festival, and Banquet.
- “Know Your Legal Rights “ program for Let Us Make Man Gathering attended by over 500 people, the Arthur Langford Leadership Institute and Eagle Leadership Academy at Benjamin E. Mays.
- Fatherhood graduation for ForeverFamily, Inc. in the Clayton County Transition Center for men being released from prison to rejoin their families.
- “If you can see it, You can be it” 3rd and 4th grade program to encourage children of color to become attorneys in conjunction with GABWA, GAAAA, Gate City Bar Association, and MIPC.